August is a very busy month for me. To the point where several times during the month, I will forget to eat and accidentally skip up to a third of the meals I’m meant to be eating. With that said, my goals writing-wise are very minimized compared to last month’s progress.
- Get through first 25% of edits (85 pages)
- Keep working on putting paper edits of SoL into the computer
- Finish watching / working through the Publish and Thrive courses (Modules 4 & 5)
- Add 10 completed pages to the Lazy Tequila Afternoons story binder
- Update the “books” section of my website.
That’s it. Very low pressure, not a lot to focus on because honestly? Getting through the month of August at the day job is more than enough to work on and survive at this point.
I’m hoping as time goes on to be able to slowly incorporate more writing / loftier editing goals into my daily routine, but not in August.
And, similar to the goal list, today’s post is short and simple. Hope that’s okay with everyone and I’ll see you next week!